All bookings are accepted on the following terms:
1.You have not booked until we receive a booking formwith a deposit of 25% of the total payment, which has been confirmed by post or electronically. Thereafter, the holidaymaker becomes liable for the balance of the rent and this must be paid at least six weeks before the date of the commencement of the holiday.
2. The booking shall be deemed to be for the purpose of the people whose names appear on the booking form. The maximum number of persons allowed at the property is clearly stated in the particulars and must not be exceeded without prior consent of the property owner. In the event that the maximum number is exceeded without prior consent, as aforesaid, the owner has the right to revoke the booking without refund. Large groups of all male/female/young people are only allowed at the discretion of the owner.
3. If you cancel a booking, we will do what we can to re-let the property, and if we are successful, we will refund any payment made by you, less a £25 booking fee and a handling charge of £25 for every week booked. If we are unable to re-let the property, then you will remain liable for the balance of rent (if not already paid) and there shall be no obligation on our part to repay or forego any rent paid or unpaid. Holiday Cancellation Insurance will cover you in most cases and you are strongly recommended to purchase appropriate insurance.
4. If for any reason it proves necessary for us to make a change in your holiday booking by reason of the unexpected withdrawal of the property we will refund to you any monies paid by you.
5. We will only accept liability for economic loss when caused by the negligence of the property owner.
6. You are obliged to keep the holiday home and all furnishings, fixtures, fittings and effects, in the same state of repair and condition as they were in at the commencement of the holiday and to ensure that the home is left clean and tidy. In default of such obligation, you are obliged to reimburse the owner against any costs incurred by the owner in remedying such default.
7. You will be responsible for any damage to the holiday home, or the furniture, fixtures, fittings, pool, and effects. Anything broken or damaged should forthwith be repaired or replaced with an article of similar type and value. If this is not possible, any damage or breakage should be reported to the owner, and paid for before departure.
8. You will permit the owner (with or without workmen or others) at reasonable times and on reasonable notice to enter and inspect, and if necessary to repair the property or to enter the property without notice in an emergency to repair the property or adjoining premises.
9. You must not assign or part with the possession of the property or any part of it, or anything contained in the property or use it other than as a single dwelling for holiday occupation by the people whose names appear on the booking form.
10. You must ensure that nothing happens which may be a nuisance or inconvenience to occupiers of neighbouring or adjoining property or adversely affect any insurance of the property.
11. We allow pets at the properties but this is under review. If you bring a pet, it is by prior agreement only. then you must keep them under strict control. You must not leave pets unattended in the properties and you must exercise them away from the premises, and clean up after them. Pets are not permitted in the bedrooms or on the furniture. A pet premium is charged for extra wear and tear of £50 per week or £25 per part week.
12. Smoking is not allowed in the cottages at any time. Smoking contravenes health and safety legislation as the cottages are considered a workplace.
13. If you feel you have a genuine complaint in respect of your holiday home, then this should immediately be reported to the owner who will endeavour to resolve the issue.
14. These conditions shall be deemed to have been accepted by you, at the time when you complete the booking form.
15. The particulars set out in the website, brochure and any supplements are believed to be correct as of 18/082012
These Booking Conditions shall be read and construed in such a way as not to prejudice the statutory rights of the Holiday Maker.